Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Inaugural Post and Schedule!

Welcome welcome to the very first post! If you're reading this, you're almost certainly looking back through the archives from THE FUTURE, where hopefully I'm rich and famous (hell, here's to hoping we all are). A little bit about me: my name's Tiff Tyler (or is it?), I write and read erotica (or do I?) [I do], and this little corner of the Internet holds my thoughts, reviews, as well as links to my original erotica!

A quick rundown of what you'll find here and when, which is ABSOLUTELY subject to change:

Monday - Monday Musings. Random rants and ponderings. I'mma freestyle this one. Whatever's on my mind for the day, you're going to get.

Wednesday - Wednesday Reviews. Sort of alliterative ... (w)right? This is exactly what it sounds like. Every Wednesday, I'll have a review of some erotica. Some of it will be good. Some of it will be bad. So bad. If you want your story reviewed, contact me.

Friday - Friday Fanart. Every Friday, I'll link to some sexy artwork by some Internet denizen. Even though it says 'fanart,' none of it will reference my work, and much of it will be original! Hooray for misnomers!

So, there you have it! Hope you enjoy, and thanks for visiting!

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment